Mori M., Li F., Dorn C., Inverardi P., Dustdar S. (2011). Leveraging State-based User Preferences in Context-aware Reconfigurations for Self-adaptive Systems. 9th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM). Nov 14-18, 2011, Montevideo, Uruguay, Springer.
- Does the Propagation of Artifact Changes across Tasks reflect Work Dependencies?
- Part of the IOT 2017 Pro2Future Panel Discussion
- ExpertDay – Wirtschaftskammer OÖ
- FWF Project Funded: C4S – Coordination-centric Change and Consistency Support
- A Framework for Model-driven Execution of Collaboration Structures
- A personal note
- hADL model revised
- Transforming Collaboration Structures into Deployable Informal Processes
- Dagstuhl Seminar on Normative Multi Agent Systems (NorMAS 2015)
- Analyzing runtime adaptability of collaboration patterns (extended journal version)