Over the last years, I have significantly reworked and enhanced the hADL model. It is time to bring all the information (example models, explanations, tutorials etc) together as a single point of reference for the revised hADL model. I’ve started collecting material on a dedicated page on this blog, and will continue to add material over the next weeks.
- Does the Propagation of Artifact Changes across Tasks reflect Work Dependencies?
- Part of the IOT 2017 Pro2Future Panel Discussion
- ExpertDay – Wirtschaftskammer OÖ
- FWF Project Funded: C4S – Coordination-centric Change and Consistency Support
- A Framework for Model-driven Execution of Collaboration Structures
- A personal note
- hADL model revised
- Transforming Collaboration Structures into Deployable Informal Processes
- Dagstuhl Seminar on Normative Multi Agent Systems (NorMAS 2015)
- Analyzing runtime adaptability of collaboration patterns (extended journal version)