This page provides the hADL model and model instances for the WISE2012 submission. By now, this hADL model version is outdated and no longer maintained, please visit the revised hADL model page on this blog.
The core human Architecture Description Language (hADL) defines collaborators, their means of interaction through messages, streams, and shared artifacts, and dependencies amongst collaboration objects. Download the hADL model and model instances as a ZIP file here.
hADL Model – customized for modeling MediaWiki: hADL.xme
hADL model instances
Shared Artifact general pattern: sharedartifact.xme
MediaWiki user permissions default configuration: mediawiki-default.xme
MediaWiki initial scenario: mediawiki-simple.xme
MediaWiki evolved scenario: mediawiki-evolved.xme
Modeling Environment Installation:
- Download the Generic Modeling Environment at: http://www.isis.vanderbilt.edu/Projects/gme/ and install.
- Download the hADL model here and extract to a folder of your choice.
- Register the hADL model as new paradigm in GME (Tools –>Register Paradigms… –>Add from file –> Select hADL.xme )
- Now import any of the above listed xme files with GME (File –> Import XML… )
hADL2MediaWiki Transformation Environment Setup:
- Install Eclipse IDE
- Include GMF/JET in installation
- Create new JET project
- Copy content from ZIP file here (JET transformation, GME DTD, and example output) into project directory.
- Export hADL model instance from GME as XML file and rename xme into xml
- Configure output configuration filename in transformation/main.jet
- Use hADL instance xml file as input to JET transformation to create configuration
- Copy configuration into LocalSettings.php of your MediaWiki installation